Skill Level: Intermediate
This pattern and instructions are designed with with intermediate sewers in mind. For best results, you should have some experience with sewing knit fabrics, and be comfortable with both a standard sewing machine and an overlocker/serger.
NOTE-- For this pattern we strongly recommend the use of an overlocker or serger.
• Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16)
See the 'sizing guide' image for measurements.
Immediately after checkout you will be able to download the zipped pattern. This file includes:
• A Print-At-Home PDF: 20 x A4 or US Letter pages.
• A Copy Shop PDF: 1 x A0 pages to print at your local print shop (ie. Kinkos, Officeworks)
• An instruction file: 12 pages of very detailed sewing instructions with illustrations.
Download size is 2.4mb.
You will need...
• 1.7m (1.9 yards) of stretch knit fabric with a 144cm (55”) width.
• 40cm (14”) of lightweight fusible (iron-on) interfacing.
• 1 x 50cm invisible zipper and an invisible zipper foot.
• A sewing machine with both a ballpoint needle and a twin-needle.
• An overlocker or serger threaded up for knit fabrics.
Equivalent sizes are a guide only. Please check your measurements, it's super important!
For detailed information about how to measure, check out our Sizing Guide.