Skill Level: Intermediate
This pattern is aimed at intermediate sewers. The construction is quite straightforward, and the instructions are very detailed, but beginners may find the invisible zipper, and working with knits a little challenging.
NB: You do not need a serger or overlocker, as all main seams are straight stitched. Overlocking instructions are included for seam finishing only.
• Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16)
See the 'sizing guide' image for measurements.
Immediately after checkout you will be able to download the zipped pattern. This file includes:
• A Print-At-Home PDF: 24 x A4 or US Letter pages.
• A Copy Shop PDF: 1 x A0 pages to print at your local print shop (ie. Kinkos, Officeworks)
• An instruction file: 10 pages of very detailed sewing instructions with illustrations.
Download size is 2.4mb.
You will need:
• 2m (2.2 yards) of knit fabric with a 144cm (55”) width.
• A 50cm invisible zipper and an invisible zipper foot.
Equivalent sizes are a guide only. Please check your measurements, it's super important!
For detailed information about how to measure, check out our Sizing Guide.